Central Anatolian Furniture, Paper and Forestry Products Exporters' Association was founded in 1991 in order to ensure an increase in exports, to consolidate professional solidarity, to regulate professional operations and relations of exporters, to find solutions to their problems, and to provide guidance. Central Anatolian Furniture, Paper and Forestry Products Exporters' Association has 1,700 active members.
The furniture, paper, and forestry products industry accounts for 3% of Turkey's total exports.
The main export items of the industry are as follows:
- Wooden, Metal and Plastic Furniture
- Tissue Papers
- Packaging Boxes
- Fiber Board, Particle Board, Melamine Faced Particle Board
- Paper and Cardboard
- Protective Cardboard Materials
- Paper and Cardboard for Printing and Binding
- Cardboard for Food
- Printed Books and Newspapers
- Wooden Doors and Windows
- Surfacing Materials
Main export markets are the Middle East and Europe.